Terms and Conditions
The term �Rie Designed� or �I� or �me� refers to the owner of the website Valerie Harrison whose address is Keepers Cottage, Glenstockadale, Leswalt, Stranraer, DG9 0LU. The term �you� refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
These terms do not affect your statutary rights.
How to Order on riedesigned.co.uk
You can order products in the following ways:
- online via this website;
- by telephoning 01776 870453; or
- by posting a list of products you wish to order (see Payment->By Cheque below) to Rie Designed, Keepers Cottage, Glenstockadale, Leswalt, Stranraer, DG9 0LU.
When you place an order for a product in any of the ways described above, you are purchasing it for the price stated at the time of ordering.
When you place your order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically to give you confirmation of your order details. Receipt of his confirmation email does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order and is subject to product availability. If the product is unavailable or out of stock we will let you know by email within 3 working days to discuss your options.
Rie Designed may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. You may also cancel an order within the terms of our cancellation policy (see Cancellation). If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full, including delivery charges. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All new orders are classed as separate and each is treated individually.
The price for each product is shown on riedesigned.co.uk. Prices are only valid at the time of purchase and are subject to change at any time. Rie Designed is not currently a VAT registered business so prices are not subject to V.A.T.
You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your payment details, based on the delivery address you specify.
Prices on riedesigned.co.uk are in UK pounds. We do not sell or deliver to customers outside of the UK.
You must pay for your Order before it is delivered and you can do so by credit card, debit card, Paypal or cheque.
We do not accept payment from customers outside of the UK.
By Credit Card & Paypal
- Orders may be processed online, or by telephone, using a credit or debit card (currently VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Delta and Switch/Solo) or via Paypal. The money will be debited from your account on the day of purchase.
- Your bank or credit card company may also carry out additional security checks to confirm it is you making the order. In the event your card is declined please contact your card issuer to authorise the transaction.
- All order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where the named recipient of the order differs.
- If you are ordering via post, you may pay by cheque.
- Cheques should be made payable to Rie Designed.
- The price you pay should include postage fees, if applicable.
- Please send your cheque with a covering letter detailing your order, contact details and delivery address.
We try to keep riedesigned.co.uk as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that a particular product will always be available. If a product is unavailable or out of stock we will be in touch via e-mail.
By law, consumers in the European Union have the right to cancel a contract for the purchase of an product within 7 working days of the day after you receive your order.
If you wish to cancel your order please notify us quoting your name and order number via either of the following methods:
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Write a letter to us and post it to our business address at: Rie Designed, Keepers Cottage, Glenstockadale, Leswalt, Stranraer, DG9 0LU.
Where goods are lost in transit we will offer you a replacement item or a full refund including delivery charges.
Cancellation will not be accepted if the order contains non-returnable perishable goods or goods that cannot be restored to the same physical state they were supplied in.
Where you are cancelling your order within this 7 day period we will refund the cost of the product and the cost of sending the product to you. Where you are returning a product that was part of a larger order, we will refund delivery charges at a relative percentage of the original postage charge.
If you do decide to cancel, we require that you send the product(s) in question back to us in accordance with our returns policy below. Failure to return the goods (excluding noted exceptions) may result in you being charged for the direct cost of recovery.
- We make it our policy to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an order with Rie Designed. If you are unhappy with a product when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please let us know within 7 days of the day after you receive your order. Please return unwanted products to us within 14 days, with the despatch note, having taken reasonable care of said product(s) and in an unused state, and we will refund you the price you paid for that product (excluding postage and packaging).
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 30 days or earlier.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the products.
- Certain products and services are excluded from this returns policy, including perishable products
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We try to select and package products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if an product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the product to us at the postal address below within 8 days of receipt.
- In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
- For help with products later than 30 days after your initial purchase please email us for more information.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us by telephone (on 01776 870453) or email (email@example.com) to inform us of your wish to return products.
- We may also advise you how to send the product back to us. Occasionally products may have to be picked up by a courier service.
- Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt (such as via Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery) and return to: Rie Designed, Keepers Cottage, Glenstockadale, Leswalt, Stranraer, DG9 0LU. We request that you send products back within 30 days of receiving the initial order.
- It is your statutory duty, prior to returning the product(s) to us, to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. Failure to do so may result in action against you.
Privacy and Data Policy
If you have problems ordering, would like advice about any of our products, or want to give feedback about Rie Designed or our products, please contact us in one of the following ways:
- By e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- By post at Rie Designed, Keepers Cottage, Glenstockadale, Leswalt, Stranraer, DG9 0LU; or
- By telephoning (01776) 870453 between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.