Wildlife in Dumfries & Galloway adult colouring book by Valerie Harrison.
Dumfries and Galloway is well known for its wildlife and beautiful scenery. This book combines the two, with illustrations showing the birds and animals in places they can be seen.
Each picture has a delicate border to and a copy of the original painting for you to follow.
Perfect bound, 44 pages. Printed on high quality paper for best results.
210mm x 210mm x 5mm.
18 designs to colour, with each having a copy the original artwork on the opposite page for you to follow.
Featured in this book:
- Grey Wagtail – Tongland Bridge, Tongland, Kirkcudbright
- Red Deer – Murrays Monument, Galloway Forest Park
- Lapwing – RSPB Mersehead Nature Reserve
- Herring Gull – Kirkcudbright Harbour
- Dipper – Roman Bridge, Water of Minnoch
- Red Kite – Stroan Viaduct, Raiders Road
- Peregrine Falcon – Dunskey Castle, Nr Portpatrick
- Pine Marten – Bruces Stone, Loch Trool
- Puffin – Mull of Galloway Lighthouse
- Belted Galloway Cows – Galloway Hills
- Hummingbird Hawk-moth – Logan Botanic Gardens, Port Logan
- Brown Hare – Cairn Holy, Nr Carsluith
- Osprey, Threave Castle, Nr Castle Douglas
- Atlantic Cod, Logan Fish Pond, Port Logan
- Pied Flycatcher – RSPB, Wood of Cree, Nr Newton Stewart
- Oystercatcher – Port Logan
- Black Guillemot – Portpatrick Lighthouse
- Grey Heron – Devorgilla Bridge, Dumfries